Blackwood Consulting Pte Ltd (Blackwood) is committed to providing you with the highest levels of professional service. This includes protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“Act”), as we understand the importance of privacy of your personal information.
Usage of Information
Personal data collected are used for the purpose for which it was provided, other related purposes or as required by law. Examples include:
- providing our clients and/or you with our services;
- facilitating placement operations and recruitment opportunities for job applicants
- providing you with further information about the recruitment opportunities or services you requested
Disclosure of information
Any personal information you provide to us may be disclosed, if appropriate, to third parties for the purpose of facilitating placement operations, verifying your details and marketing our services.
Third Parties may include:
- any of our related entities, affiliates and agents;
- your referees / current /former employers;
- educational institutions and background screening providers to verify qualifications;
- our clients, including prospective employers and organisations seeking manpower;
- and any other third parties notified to you at the time of collecting your personal information.
- in response to legal processes (court order, subpoena, or law enforcement agency)
Accuracy and Access to Information
Kindly contact us using the details below if your personal data have changed or if you wish to update your information. On request, we will provide you with the personal information we have about you, else if we will provide our reasons for not doing so.
Please send your request in writing if you wish to access your personal information with the header “Personal Information Request” addressed to our Privacy Officer with the contact details below and provide proof of your identity.
Security of your information
Measures have been taken to secure the personal information that we collect and hold. While we seek to ensure your personal data is protected through various electronic security measures and restriction of access by authorised personnel, information transmitted over the internet is not entirely a secure method. We are not responsible for any unauthorised disclosure or transfer
Please ensure that all your personal information is protected (passwords and usernames) and you should notify us if you are aware of a security breach.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We will investigate the issue within 30 days but may take longer if the matter is complex. We may discuss the options for resolving the complaint with you, notifying relevant personnel and seeking their input or escalation.
We will contact you if we require any additional information from you and will notify you in writing of the outcome of our investigation.
How to contact us